07 Jan Covid-19 update
Important Covid-19 update:
In an effort to ensure that the Lincoln Park Conservatory is as safe as possible for all, beginning 1/7/21 all visitors (ages 5 and up) must show proof of vaccination to enter the Conservatory. Proof can include a physical vaccine card, a photocopy of the card, a digital record or app on your phone, or a printed record from a vaccine provider. Those 16 and over must also show a photo ID. Please note that masks are also still required to be worn over your mouth and nose for the entirety of your visit. We thank you in advance for your continued cooperation and compliance and we look forward to welcoming you to the Lincoln Park Conservatory soon.
Covid-19 protocols in place include:
- Reduced capacity in the Conservatory (currently limited to a maximum of 25 people every 15 minutes).
- Timed admissions (visitors will be required to pre-register on Eventbrite for an entry time).
- Please arrive at the Start of your timed admission.
- Late arrivals may not be allowed in so that we can maintain the reduced capacity in the Conservatory.
- Reduced hours (the Conservatory will be open to the public from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Wednesday through Sunday with last admission at 2:00 pm.
- Please contact the LPCevents@lincolnparkconservancy.org about our capacity to accommodate wheel chairs and other visitors with mobility limitations.
- As with all indoor spaces, visitors are required to wear a mask over both nose and mouth at all times during their visit.
A suggested admission donation of $5 for children over 3-years and seniors over 65, and $10 for adults, helps defray the costs of opening and staffing the Conservatory. Donations also assist in the upkeep of the plants, allow us to purchase new plants, put on engaging seasonal shows, and maintain operations of this historic structure. Donations can be made online below, and via cash, check, credit card, or text to give in the Conservatory.
Tickets are available for 6 people groups every 15 minutes beginning at 10:00 and ending at 2:00. Review these changes in detail and plan your visit by visiting our Plan-a-visit page.
Book your tickets through the button below. New blocks of tickets are released one week in advance at 7:00am.