04 Mar Conservatory Reopening
We are excited to share that the Lincoln Park Conservatory is reopening to the public on a limited, covid-19 compliant basis! The formal announcement from the Park District was released Friday, March 13th.
After a year with no visitors, the staff and volunteers at the Conservatory and Conservancy are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Conservatory. While we know that people love to come and linger, and enjoy the calm, fresh, green air, Covid-19 protocols require that for the time being we strictly limit access to, and time in, the Conservatory.
Covid-19 protocols in place include:
- Reduced capacity in the Conservatory (currently limited to a maximum of 15 people every 15 minutes).
- Timed admissions (visitors will be required to pre-register on Eventbrite for an entry time).
- Please arrive at the Start of your timed admission.
- Late arrivals may not be allowed in so that we can maintain the reduced capacity in the Conservatory.
- Reduced hours (the Conservatory will be open to the public from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with last admission at 2:00; we hope to expand these hours as conditions allow).
- One directional traffic (visitors are asked to move counterclockwise through the Conservatory).
- Because of this one directional travel, wheel chairs, strollers, walkers, and other wheeled devices may be limited to the Palm Room.
- Please contact the LPCevents@lincolnparkconservancy.org about our capacity to accommodate wheel chairs and other visitors with mobility limitations.
- As with all indoor spaces, visitors are required to wear a mask over both nose and mouth at all times during their visit.
A suggested admission donation of $5 for children over 3-years and seniors over 65, and $10 for adults, helps defray the costs of opening and staffing the Conservatory. Donations also assist in the upkeep of the plants, allow us to purchase new plants, put on engaging seasonal shows, and maintain operations of this historic structure. Donations can be made online below, and via cash, check, credit card, or text to give in the Conservatory.
Tickets are available for 6 people groups every 15 minutes beginning at 10:00 and ending at 2:00. Review these changes in detail and plan your visit by visiting our Plan-a-visit page.
Book your tickets through the button below. New blocks of tickets are released every Friday morning at 7:00am for one week in advance.