16 Apr 2021 Virtual Auction for Lincoln Park
Mark your calendars for the Lincoln Park Conservancy’s virtual Auction for Lincoln Park June 18-20. The Auction is the Conservancy’s largest fundraising event of the year and will feature one-of-a-kind park experiences, uniquely Lincoln Park and Chicago items, and packages showcasing all that our great city has to offer. Auction proceeds support our work across Chicago’s largest and most visited park, including:
- North Pond’s restoration, which will begin this fall
- Park stewardship activities including tree mulching and care, planting native plants and removing invasives, trash pickup, graffiti removal and more
- Guided tours and programming at the Alfred Caldwell Lily Pool, North Pond, and the Lincoln Park Conservatory
- Visitor services at the Lincoln Park Conservatory to allow it to open safely during the pandemic
- Seasonal exhibits and programmatic supplies at the Conservatory
- Park improvement projects large and small across the park
- New programs and initiative to serve more communities and more needs throughout the Park
To learn more and register, visit: lpcgala2021.givesmart.com or contact the Conservancy at 773.883.PARK or email@example.com. If you can’t participate but would like to donate, you can do so here.
Thank you to our first Silver sponsor, Christopher B. Burke Engineering, LTD, and to our first Community sponsor, Newsweb LLC. To learn more about sponsorships and the many benefits sponsors receive, click here or contact Doug Widener at: firstname.lastname@example.org 773.883.7275 x. 206.
Thank you for supporting the nonprofit that supports Your Park!